View Single Post
  (#58 (permalink)) Old
Otaku Offline
Need Salvation...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Melissa

Points: 9,311, Level: 14 Points: 9,311, Level: 14 Points: 9,311, Level: 14

Unhappy Re: Prayer Requests Thread Volume II - September 30th 2009, 09:13 PM

Hey all... this is my first post here. I'm too physically and emotionally tired to start a new thread but I'm glad I found this one.

Sorry if it's selfish asking for your prayers for myself, but I am on the verge of suicide and I truthfully I need all the prayers I can get. Please pray for me. I am suffering from deep depression, self hate, OCD, emetophobia/cibophobia, (some days I can barely eat) I have a mild learning disorder...A couple of months ago I cut myself very lightly for the first time... My life is a mess. I've had depression since as far back as I can remember. My family and I aren't close at all and I've never gotten the love and comfort I really needed. I'm 21 and haven't had a job in 2 years. I don't know what I want to do with my life and I feel like I'm rotting away. I feel like I don't deserve anyone or anything and waking up is so hard to do. I feel like God hates me.

Please pray for something for me: happiness, guidance, direction. I don't know how much longer I can hang on.

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to pray for me.

"Is it a sin to seek the truth, the truth beneath the rose? Pray with me so I will find the gate to Heaven's door."