Thread: Triggering: Affecting my head - Rape
View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Rismis25 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jess

Points: 9,598, Level: 14 Points: 9,598, Level: 14 Points: 9,598, Level: 14

Re: Affecting my head - Rape - October 2nd 2009, 02:03 AM

I can tell you from experiance too it's not an easy subject to hear about it. I can tell you right now it isn't your fault - its no ones fault when they are. All I can tell you is that it will be a hard thing to go through in life but you will make the right choice in how you over come it. My b/f that I have been with has been really understanding and help me over come my fear of having this happen again,so I hope you can find someone that does this for you and who ever else has been raped. As for letting your teacher know the only thing I can tell you is brace yourself and mention you don't remember what happen and who it was so they cant really have you report it but they can help some maybe. Like I said My bf now he took a lot of stuff on but he worked with me to over come it and he was the one I can put trust in. If you trust the teacher then they should understand and not look down on you and think the opposite. Just remember that THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT! I hope it works out right if you need some one to talk to I will be here just send me a message.