View Single Post
  (#1626 (permalink)) Old
3ofHearts Offline
of Wonderland.
Not a n00b

Points: 10,393, Level: 14 Points: 10,393, Level: 14 Points: 10,393, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - October 10th 2009, 12:32 AM

HEY YOU! YES YOU!

SHUT UP WILL YOU?

You don't know everything about me, what I've gone through, what's been done to me, and how many people I've seen cast away and hurt. You have no right to try and force your opinions on me. You try having your little brother taken away in elementary school, and still being able to say, "I love you," to your parents. You try having everyone else leave you behind. You try dealing with crack addicts with mental disorders, and heroine using drunks. Those aren't parents, and they know it, I know it, but you don't.

You barely know me anyways.

So I'm not friendly? Why should I over extend myself to people I'm not interested in? I don't do drugs, alcohol or sex. I've seen what that can do to people, and no doing stuff like that is NOT healthy. There isn't anything wrong with being straight-lace, or nerdy. The world isn't one-sided. Not everyone listens to top 40 music, has sex at fifteen, or can run away from home.

You aren't better then me, and I'm not better then you. So get over yourself dear. Stop putting me down at every turn. Don't think I haven't noticed. Whenever we're alone together you talk to me like I'm shit.

“There is no truth. There is only perception.” - Gustave Flaubert

“Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.”

“I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then”
-Lewis Carol

"Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man."-Zhuangzi