View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Insomniacs_Dream Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: TK

are relationships meant to be so painful? - October 17th 2009, 04:45 AM

I’ve been with my guy for 9 months now. I love him so much. It’s a long distance relationship. I see him every six weeks or so. When we first started dating we talked all the time. We sent thousands of texts a month, talked on the phone every day sometimes for hours, talked on AIM nonstop… the typical “honey moon” stage. It was amazing but I know it can't last. Lately thing have changed drastically. (Within the past 3ish months) We talk on the phone maybe once a week but only for 5 to 15 minutes. We never talk during the day and talk a few times a week on AIM before he goes to bed. I went to visit him this past weekend and haven’t heard from him since I left Monday. He says he’s just really busy but it hurts a lot. I keep hoping it will get better but it’s only getting worse. He says he still loves me but I don’t feel loved. I don’t want to leave him but I just wish I heard from him more. If he really wanted to talk to me, wouldn’t he find some way? I've tried to talk to him about this but he always just tells me not to worry and that we're okay and the he really loves me. He tells me he feels bad that he can never talk but he really is just very busy. So then I give in and tell him I know it's not his fault, which maybe it isn't... but the important thing is whenever I bring it up he claims we're fine. He goes to military school so I guess it’s possible he really is as busy as he claims to be…but I don’t know. He says we’re fine and he loves me a lot but I hurt all the time.And I don't really know what to do. It's really hard and half the time I don't even feel like I have a boyfriend anymore.