View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
CageCardinal Offline
Wandering
Average Joe

Name: Vi

Flustered, opinionated, and intense. Jesus. - October 25th 2009, 04:49 AM

I don't know...if this is just who I am or if this is an actual issue...but I've been like this for as long as I can remember and I absolutely loathe it.

I am sensitive and easily moved...I'm quite passionate about arguments and debates and I am EXTREMELY opinionated and intense about my views. When I'm talking about something seriously my entire body heats up and sometimes my eyes water or I start crying.

I just found out that a favourite actor of mine did not quit smoking after he said he did (I saw some recent pictures) and then I ended up almost crying about it because my friend was calling me drastic for freaking out a bit over the whole thing. I'm just so fed up with the whole thing and

Yet I've been tempted to smoke myself many times and I have a smoking fetish.

I don't understand myself. I'm a purist by nature but sometimes I just want to let loose and go abuse some substances. Of course I never get to actually do that.

I don't know but it feels like I switch in and out of moods or opinions. I also can't ever calm down, and I've just got all this high mental energy but low physical energy.

I'd go into more details but I don't have time. Perhaps later. Geez...

MOJO RISIN'~!