View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: granny - November 2nd 2009, 11:18 PM

Hey,

I am really sorry to hear about this. It is only natural to feel sad. Sometimes grief doesn't hit you straight away, which is why you might not have felt sad to start with. I know she might have said she wasn't ready to go and wanted more time with you, which shows how much she loved and cared about you but it seems like she lived a good life. I don't know how she passed away but if she was in pain then perhaps it was for the best to stop her suffering. I can understand just how hard it is and it is going to take time to come to terms with. But you need to keep reminding yourself that although she didn't want to go she did live a good life and I bet you have lots of happy memories you spent together. When you feel sad hold onto these happy memories.

You might have regrets now about what you could/should have done. But there is no point in having regrets because you can't change the past. Perhaps it would help to talk to people close to you at the moment because they might be feeling similar to you so you might be able to support each other through it.

I am always here if you need someone to chat to. Stay strong.