View Single Post
  (#1871 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - November 7th 2009, 09:47 PM

no matter where the world takes us, i want you to know that you mean everything to me. even though we are thousands of miles away, you're still the one whose smile i think of when i'm lonely, and it's your eyes that are my light. i still hear your voice before i go to sleep, and when i talk about you, i act like you're the reason the stars are in the sky. you mean so much to me, and i wish you knew exactly how much. i think about you all the time, and i can't help but wish that you were with me. i hope that you're having fun there, but i hope that you're thinking about me as much as i think about you, which i know is impossible. you never leave my mind. and at first, i was a little scared to say it, but now i know that i'm not. i'm not ashamed, and i'm not scared of my feelings. i love you. i am in love with you. and it's the most wonderful, scariest, exciting, dreadful thing i have ever expierenced. i know the chances of you feeling the same way are none, but i just want you to know that. i know you probably only think of us as really good friends, but i see you as so much more than that. goshh. i could go on forever and ever just talking about the ways that you make me smile, and how you're always able to get to me when i'm upset. you're so amazing and i wish you could see yourself the way i see you. sometimes at night, i just lay in bed and think about the day that you'll be coming back, and i just.. i get so happy that i cry. because there is nothing in this world that i want more than to be with you. this world is full of so many different people, and some i would be lucky to meet, but i would never ever take back meeting you. neverr. i will never consider you a mistake, or anything negative. i know that you are a blessing, and i love you. in my head, i just repeat it over and over again. iloveyou. iloveyou. iloveyou. iloveyou. and everytime, it cracks the biggest smile on my face. before i met you, my smile was always fake, it was always what people wanted to see, so i painted it on and pretended to be fine. but when i met you, everything changed, and at first i didn't get it. i smiled. i actually smiled, and i have never stopped smiling since then. this smile that i wear now, it's all because of you, and how much i love you. you are everything to me. it's so hard to sometimes act like you're just a friend to me. actaully, it's impossible. because all i want is for you to hold me tight, and never let go. i want you to love me, and i never want to be scared of losing you.
you mean everything&&iloveyou.

i wish i could tell him all this.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.