View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Mel14 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Ughh only if it wasn't 2 in the morning. - December 5th 2009, 07:05 AM

My boyfriend and our three friends had a great night. Well thats until they decided to smoke weed again. I'm usually perfectly fine with it, but it was 12:50 and I wasn't up for it. I told my boyfriend I wanted him to drive me home before he got stoned.
1. because it's safer [police&driving]
&2. because most of the time when he's high, he annoys the crap out of me.

so anyways, he told me he wanted me to stay. i asked him if it was worth all the drama and shit and he didnt really answer. So, he goes out into his garage with our friends to go smoke. I stay in the basement and end up falling asleep. About 25 minutes later he comes back downstairs and sits down next to me. He WREAKS. I tell him to go away so he gets up and acts all stupid and stuff. I still want to go home so I ask him again. He agrees to take me home and when we get to my house he starts telling me how he's really sorry and how much I mean to him. I understood him and stuff, he can't say no to his friends. But it seems like he can NEVER say no to his friends, but always to me. And im not mad at him anymore or anything but I just needed to rant this to SOMEONE because no one else is awake -_- haha.

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane.
A reckless ride in the pouring rain.
He cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel.
He'll dance away just like a child.
He drives me crazy, drives me wild.
But I'm helpless when he smiles.

He broke my heart when I broke his xbox360

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom