View Single Post
  (#120 (permalink)) Old
xoJust_Juliaxo Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Julia

Points: 11,102, Level: 15 Points: 11,102, Level: 15 Points: 11,102, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2009, 07:08 PM

Dear Alice, you have no idea how much you mean to me... from the first time i saw you i felt butterflies in my heart. You make me feel so good , an plus you are such a amazing person. So when you hooked up with a guy even though it broke my heart , i was happy for you because you were so happy. Then when he broke your heart ... i started flirting with you ... but somewhere in the back of my mind i feel like it is pointless. Like when i finally do ask you if you like me... then answer will be i already have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Dear ... You hurt me so bad ... did you think you could play with my heart like that? What made you think that you could do that? I prayed to god that when we broke up that in a couple of days we would get back together.. but days turned into weeks and weeks into months. Then i realized that i was to good for you... and that you were just to busy trying to look for a perfect person.

Dear Ashley, You think that i am screwing up my life? Really i am not the one who is 21 and who has two freaking kids... to freaking different dads. Plus i don't have a ugly tramp stamp on my back... you make me sick. So what if i like girls and guys ? IS that a freaking crime... what about you sleeping around? Yeah i would say more to you but the thing is that i can't actually show you this. So you know what go get another bun in your oven an shame your grandparents again.

TWLOHA Supporter

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away