View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
his_quirkiness Offline
Thoroughly Confused
Not a n00b

Name: Trysten

Points: 9,837, Level: 14 Points: 9,837, Level: 14 Points: 9,837, Level: 14

A Couple of Problems Regarding Puberty - December 15th 2009, 07:17 PM

Ok, so, as the title says, I have a couple of problems regarding myself and puberty. I'll start with the less embarrassing of the two.

First, my body hair seems a little... funky. I mean I'm 18, yet there's no body hair where there should be in spots. At the same time, though, I'm a pretty hairy individual. It's confusing. My face for example, if you look at the pictures I have posted in my gallery here, you'll see that I have plenty of hair under and on my chin, yet there's nothing on my cheeks or above my lips. My legs also have plenty of hair, yet there are several spots with little or even no hair at all. There are also a few other places over my body like this as well.

Second, I'm pretty sure my, uh... genital area is below average (whatever that is, I've heard around 6 inches). Granted I am overweight, so that has something to do with it. I'm guessing I would only be a little over 4 inches erect if I were at a healthy weight judging by how much fat seems to be down there. But it's not just my penis, I think my testicles could be on the smaller side as well.

To me, it just seems as if puberty stopped midway through. I mean everything has been like this since I was at least 15. I'm not sure if these things that I feel are problems mean that anything is actually medically wrong with me or not, that's why I'm seeking the advice of all of you. I've looked into all of this before and came to a conclusion that I possibly had a testosterone deficiency. I've heard that there is a link between a testosterone deficiency and being overweight, and I did gain a lot of weight around the age of 14 or 15. Could that maybe be a possibility?

I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

- Trysten