View Single Post
  (#160 (permalink)) Old
3000 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,931, Level: 13 Points: 8,931, Level: 13 Points: 8,931, Level: 13

Re: Questions you HATE people asking you... - December 16th 2009, 10:46 AM

When me my 22 year old brother get into a little verbal scuffle, and he says "yeah, well, why don't YOU get a job??". And I tell him it's because I'm 14 and I can't get a proper job.
And I have looked several places trying to get one, with no luck.
But then he says "YEAH RIGHT" and leaves.

When my extended family asks me if I'm going to see them next time my dad goes up. Mostly because they ALL have to call and stay on for a long time(I don't like long phone calls) and give me shit.

And when I was 11-12 and I had my first BF, people would always ask "So like... What do you two even do?". And they always said it in this tone that seemed more like they were saying "I'm better than you because I'm older and I have sex". Bastards.

"Are you a vegetarian?"
Burgers and poultry are the ONLY meats in the world, apparently. And then there's always the follow-up... "So, what DO you eat?". Ugh.

"What are you doing?" doesn't bother me so much. It's just when people get specific... Like "what are you drawing/watching/playing/etc.?".

And also this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
You do know wrestling is fake, right?
To which I always reply "I don't care, I only watch it because it's half-naked, muscular, sweaty men tackling other half-naked, muscular, sweaty men."
And then they get grossed out and leave.
Problem solved.