(#6 (permalink)) Old
his_quirkiness Offline
Thoroughly Confused
Not a n00b

Name: Trysten

Points: 9,837, Level: 14 Points: 9,837, Level: 14 Points: 9,837, Level: 14

Re: A Couple of Problems Regarding Puberty - December 16th 2009, 03:10 PM

Hey Craig,

First off, I just want to say thank you. I've seen many of your posts before and you seem like a sweet, caring and very knowledgeable person. I appreciate it and I'm sure the rest of TH.org does as well.

Secondly, I think the only thing I left out is that I have severe anxiety issues, which is probably my true problem. But I was never fully aware on how to measure, so thank you for that information. Next time I have an erection I'll be sure to try and measure correctly and see how the numbers turn out.

As for the body hair, the thing that confuses and worries me most is that half of my left leg is pretty much bald. That just never struck me as normal, y'know? That as well as my face. The only hair on my cheeks and upper lip is peach fuzz with the exception of a few stray hairs. What worries me there is that I've had hair under my chin since about a month before I turned 14, so I just figured it all would've come in by now.

But you very well could be right on the matter that it could just be how I was made. I just think I would have peace of mind seeing a doctor, though, so I think I'm going to go ahead and do that tomorrow. I'll report back and let you all know what the doctor has to say.

Thanks again for your post, Craig!

On a side note, maybe I should go check out the Kinsey Institute. I live in the same town that it's in, it might prove to be informing and helpful...

EDIT: Never mind about the appointment with the doctor, it's not happening. It's ok, though, CompassionateSoul is correct regarding the hormones and body hair and Craig, as I said, could very well be correct on this just being how my body is. And I checked the numbers regarding my penis again and everything is closer to average than I thought, so I'm not so worried over it anymore. If nothing has changed in terms of the body hair and I'm still worried over it a long while from now, I may go see a doctor. Until then, I'll just chill over it. Thanks again for all of your replies everyone.

- Trysten

Last edited by his_quirkiness; December 16th 2009 at 06:34 PM.