View Single Post
  (#2101 (permalink)) Old
alonealways Offline
^.^
Average Joe

Name: Jessica

Points: 11,691, Level: 15 Points: 11,691, Level: 15 Points: 11,691, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - December 21st 2009, 04:35 AM

There are so many things I want to say right now...

I can't freaking believe you. You make a promise to come and support me and you never come. You make the promise again and again, you don't show. I have a MILLION shows you could come and support me at but now the season is over and you missed every. single. one. :/ So you make the promise to come see me again and I don't know if I can believe you and can you blame me? How am I even supposed to know if we're friends?! You sit right next to me and explain to me how EVERYTHING is going to be okay. It's going to be alright. Oh really? The next day you ignore me as if NOTHING happened? You pretend I don't exist? If I look happy you feel no need to talk to me. Which makes me sad. And then you ignore me cause I'm sad. And then randomly (when YOU need somebody to talk to...) you'll come talk to me?? WTH. It does NOT work like that. I'm sorry, it doesn't.

...So you think you can become best friends with me and then do the ONE THING you KNOW I can't freaking STAND? That's cool.... tell me that being depressed all the time makes you sad and you can't stand it. So I pretend to be happy and then I'm not myself so you move on to my LITTLE SISTER!! You betray me and become friends with my little sister. You let her play with your hair and you sit there and hug her for forever. You become REALLY close to her. And she's not your best friend? Right. I can't believe that. You yell at me for not getting you a Christmas present and yet, you didn't get me a thing. And I'm not really a receiver, more of a giver, but that does NOT mean you get to be all ticked off at me cause you're my "best friend" and I didn't get you anything... YET. Now never. Forget it. What kind of friend deserts their friend in need cause they're "too sad" then still doesn't accept them cause they're not themselves and then turns and loves their LITTLE SISTER more?! W.T.F. Wow.

Okay really? You can't go throwing words around. You're NOT better than me and I'm NOT jealous of you. So take your stupid lame aim statuses that are filled with nothing but "lmao funnnn day better than your's bit**** :] <3" & "I am so much better than you stop being sooo jealous. (: <3" & hinting at the fact that you are THAT much more amazing and that you have THAT many more friends cause guess what? With an attitude like that you will have NO friends. Nobody wants to see you tell the world how immature they are. Nobody can tell you off cause you just bash them through your status. You fu***** *****. Get the heck out of my life. Karma is a ***** and you're gonna live with it whether you believe in it or not. I hope it kicks your butt. I really really do. Cause you deserve it.