View Single Post
  (#2103 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28 Points: 40,491, Level: 28

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - December 21st 2009, 05:42 PM

Wow, Your making the wrong choices. You really are. If you haven't noticed our friendship is failing. But it's not hurting me, i won't let it. Your the one that makes the stupid fucking choices. It's only going to be hurting you in the end.

Baby- I love you. With the holidays coming around it's usually hard for me, but i know i have you by my side and everything will be alright. I wish more then anything that i could be spending Christmas with you... But next year we need to make that happen, it seriously will make me the happiest person in the world. I'm at the point to where I'm trusting you again, don't break that trust. You mean the world to me, and when you get things in the mail from me i hope you realize how much i truly do love you. These past 10 and a half months aren't long enough to show you how much i love you. Forever isn't even long enough. (:

Daddy- I miss you, with the holidays and such, but I'm going to enjoy them as best as i can. I know you wouldn't want me to be sad. I love you and miss you<3