(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Points: 15,841, Level: 18 Points: 15,841, Level: 18 Points: 15,841, Level: 18

Re: So freaking lonely... - December 21st 2009, 06:54 PM

Hi Kali,

I understand where you're coming from with this. It is frustrating getting pushed off all the time and it isn't fair to you that your friends wont respond or make the effort to speak with you.

What I suggest you do is call them up or see them in person to talk about this. Just ask them what's been going on lately and find out if there are other things taking up their time. If your friends don't have time to talk because of work or a problem going on in their lives, then that is understandable. Figure out if there is something like that in the way. Let them know that you feel left out and are really looking for their support and friendship right now. Find out if they are available to hang out or chat sometime. If they say they are busy, then ask what time they aren't busy.

I know it's not fair that you always need to initiate the conversation, but sometimes people just need a little push. It's a busy time of year and your friends could just be swamped with other things right now.

Maybe you could try joining a club or new activity and meeting people there as well. If it's difficult to meet people at work, then meeting people somewhere else is probably a better option. Give it a shot and see if you meet anyone nice.

If you ever want to talk, feel free to message me anytime.
Take care and good luck.
Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?