View Single Post
  (#57 (permalink)) Old
XbeyondthisworldX Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Points: 15,678, Level: 18 Points: 15,678, Level: 18 Points: 15,678, Level: 18

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - January 3rd 2010, 03:59 AM

1.onestly, I have no idea. Sometimes, straight. Sometimes, lesbian. Other, bisexual.... so Still Questioning.

3.Well, I finally decided I was bi when I went on this site, and was able to express myself and figure myself out and talk to people with the same mindset as me. Then, when I came out to my mom, she told me I was just a dike, which made me think... could I possibly be a lesbian? Then, my mom guilt tripped me into forcing myself to be straight. Then, after my first girlfreind made me forget about everybody else in the world....especially boys. Then, I met a guy that makes me feel like life's worth living. So, I've decieded bi until something else changes my mind...like a big mood swing. :-/

4.This year, at the age of 13. I dated my best friend.

5.I haven't.

6.I came out to my best friend and my cousin(who's like a best friend) and 2 other friends this year. So, that took 2 years. My mom found a letter I wrote to nobody in particular about my sexuality this year.

7.My best friend was perfectly fine withit since she was questioning her sexuality. My cousin, was very accepting, and told me she thought no different of me. One of my friends likes to make jokes about it, but doesn't mean to hurt me. And my other friend forgets constantly. Some kids at my school that accidentally found out because of my best freind ask me about it all the time and make fun of me... I deny it. My mom, she creid, she screamed, she went into a stage of denial, she threw me in therapy, she preassured me to go to the Chatholic Church (which I have lost faith in) she did it all, but still loved every other part of me.

8. I've learned from mistake, don't tell anybody about you questioning unless you want somebody to talk to about it, and make sure they know you're QUESTIONING your sexuality, not dead set on anything. It's okay to take your time questioning, it's okay not to know. You're not stupid or alone, a lot of people struggle finding their sexual identity. And most of all... Never be afraid to be who you are.

You can talk to me any time if you want.