View Single Post
  (#59 (permalink)) Old
KaylaSue Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,584, Level: 14 Points: 9,584, Level: 14 Points: 9,584, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - January 6th 2010, 01:03 AM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
I am a lesbian
2.At what age did you first start questioning?
I never really had a moment where I was like "do i like girls or boys?" i guess i just always kinda knew. I always had crushes on girls not boys.. but when i actually said it outloud to myself i was about 13
3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
I think I always just knew, not one particular thing
4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
I had kissed girls and stuff before but my first official relationship wasn't until just after my 18th birthday
5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
I had said i was "bi" until i was about 16, and i hooked up with my guy friend a couple of time and i was like just like this isn't working, this isn't for me at all haha
5.When did "come out"
I started coming out to friends when i was 15 and i came out to my parents, grandparents, brother and everyone when i was 18
6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
my family was very very good about it, they at first said that i couldnt bring my gf over and "be gay" in their house but not she spends the night with me in my bed, so i would say they reacted very good haha, but for my gf it wasnt so well.. at first her parents kicked her out of their house.. and as for my friends all of them were cool with it but one, and coincidentally she made out with me on new years eve one time (no alcohol involved) and randomly when she would come over to my house we would kinda hook up buuttttt, she told me that we could no longer be friends if i was gay and hasnt talked to me since but overall reactions were positive
7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
just expirement! and always be yourself! don't rush on putting on a label! there is no rush to figure yourself out so just keep doing what feels right to you