View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17 Points: 15,041, Level: 17

Re: I may be pregnant - January 14th 2010, 03:13 PM

Curtsey of Wikipedia :
An ovarian cyst is any collection of fluid, surrounded by a very thin wall, within an ovary. Any ovarian follicle that is larger than about two centimeters is termed an ovarian cyst. An ovarian cyst can be as small as a pea, or larger than a cantaloupe.

Symptoms

Some or all of the following symptoms may be present, though it is possible not to experience any symptoms:
· Dull aching, or severe, sudden, and sharp pain or discomfort in the lower abdomen (one or both sides), pelvis, vagina, lower back, or thighs; pain may be constant or intermittent -- this is the most common symptom
· Fullness, heaviness, pressure, swelling, or bloating in the abdomen
· Breast tenderness
· Pain during or shortly after beginning or end of menstrual period.
· Irregular periods, or abnormal uterine bleeding or spotting
· Change in frequency or ease of urination (such as inability to fully empty the bladder), or difficulty with bowel movements due to pressure on adjacent pelvic anatomy
· Weight gain
· Nausea or vomiting
· Fatigue
· Infertility
· Increased level of hair growth
Increased facial hair or body hair

Pregnacy on the other hand has tenderness of the breast, morning sickness [ or just throwing up anytime of the day] and usually you have a missed period.

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.