View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Robin

Re: Will I ever find it? - January 17th 2010, 03:34 AM

Hey, JJ. =)

Are the men you're meeting also in the 21- or 22-year-old age range? Because frankly, most of the men I know in that age range are either incredibly immature, or they lead somewhat unstable lives (aka "starving college students"). That's not always going to be the case, of course... some men grow up very quickly, and manage to become financially stable at a young age... but many of them are still struggling to make ends meet. Because of this, their goal is to make THEMSELVES happy... not to make YOU happy. Which, of course, can lead to a very one-sided relationship.

You're not going to be alone for the rest of your life. You are a wonderful person, and I know that you'll be a great girlfriend, wife, mother, or any combination of those things someday! Don't be so eager to rush into a relationship, when the man you're with doesn't have your best interests in mind. Yes, I realize that your friends may seem incredibly happy with their partners, but everyone wants something different out of their relationships. If you're looking for "all of the above" in good qualities, then you're going to have to search for a while longer... or maybe even just sit still, and wait for that perfect man to come to you, vs. the other way around.