View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
lacrotix Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,554, Level: 14 Points: 9,554, Level: 14 Points: 9,554, Level: 14

Re: Lonely - January 17th 2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katelyn View Post
I have these two friends... So I decided to introduce the two of them... now the two of them hang out with each other more than they hang out with me

Try talking to them. You sound like a nice person; maybe they don't really mean to hurt you like this. You could also guarantee a time that you are with them. For example, a routine dance club every Wednesday.

Quote:
I think I am just feeling lonely and neglected.
That sounds true too. But I also notice a strong hint of jealouy in your words. Try to not let that destroy you; it wouldn't be a good idea.

Some people in your situation would try to destroy the two friends' relationship with another. But at the same time, there is a difference between the right thing and the easy thing.

Quote:
I know it shouldn't bother me and that I'm just being really stupid... I'm sorry for this huge rant.
I don't think it's stupid that you are getting irritatied. I honestly believe your friends should take up some moral slack and realize what their actions do to others. So don't feel stupid, you have no reason to. As for ranting, there's nothing wrong with that. It's a easy and usually not hurtful way of releasing emotions and venting. And at the same time, people may be able to help. I don't think ranting is a bad idea.

I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited by lacrotix; January 17th 2010 at 09:29 PM.