Points: 9,936, Level: 14 Points: 9,936, Level: 14 Points: 9,936, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - January 18th 2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAtTerEd HeaRt View Post
okay question to the guys:

why is it that guys can be sooooooooooooo sweet 1 minute and
rude the next???
like my old boyfriend was really sweet to me at first but then for no reason
when he was trying to talk to somebody and i was finishing up what i was saying he told me to shut up. and it wasnt in a casual way it was in a serious way like "jocelynn. SHUT.UP.

even though guys r like is that just theyre way of dealing with love and just there way of love or what????
i mean when you tell somebody to shut up what does it mean honestly?
Honestly I have no idea, I couldn't imagine doing that to a girl I liked and saw myself having a future with so maybe he wasn't really that serious about the relationship?

Now my question to kind of bounce off of what I saw earlier about how a guy would show signs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Say you know a guy but see him on rare occasions and whenever you do you tend to say something about how you should get together some time and do something or you send the occasional texts back and forth but about general things like classes and the one time you did end up getting together for dinner at a little diner (yea, one of those classic omg its so good but so unhealthy traditional diners) and talk for a good hour after both of you are done. When asked if you are bored because you had been there for so long you reply "not at all, you don't know me".

When you leave you head to your your (the girls) apartment and show him where it is (because it had come up in conversation on occasion before) and in the end have an awkward conversation about how you were wasted the night before puking in your bathroom for 2 hours hungover at 8am that morning. I ended up standing by the door in semi-complete awe of what she said and said " Its getting late I think I might head out" or something like that and bailed.

We didn't speak for months and you avoid the paths that we usually saw each other to and from classes but the next time we speak you say "its been a long time we should get together some time". Actually it was a text but I can't remember what started the conversation.

What in the hell is going through your head?

might be a little long for this thread but I don't feel like a one post response deserves its own thread.