View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DandiCupcake Offline
Maxx Nova
Not a n00b

Name: Maxx Nova

Smile Re: I feel like crap - January 20th 2010, 03:34 AM

I completely understand you and honestly, I had the same problem about 3 months ago.

My friends seemed farther away every day and I felt more and more unloved. Im a rather outgoing person but the feeling of being alone was pushing me down more and more. Is there a reason for your being upset?

I would refuse compliments, but the thing I found to do was just put on a smile and nod, whether or not you agree. Do you not mentally agree with them? When was the last time you were in a relationship?

As my friends obviously noticed I seemed withdrawn. To get them back, I swore to myself I would try and stay happy, enjoying the small things in life. We spent more time together and that for sure helped our friendly relationships. Over time, (only a few days) we started hanging out again and meeting new people, sometimes even new love. Love is a very important thing and I understand your feeling of being unloved and alone. We all need that shoulder to lean on. But sometimes love comes out of the happiness and smiles you let out

So first things first. The best thing I've found is enjoying life. From then on becoming happy will slowly but surely be achieved This happiness will bring back friends and even new ones! From your friendship your happiness will grow even more and reach to far places like love.

We all have those bumps in life. Sometimes more or less than others. And overcoming those bumps can be hard, but well worth it. Your life is important and a fantastic thing, you may not feel it, but you are loved whether it's by family or friends