View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
adchessmore Offline
April
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,983, Level: 13 Points: 8,983, Level: 13 Points: 8,983, Level: 13

Lil' sister getting bullied - January 20th 2010, 04:47 AM

My name is april and i am 19 and a freshman in college. I have a little sister Alison who is 12 and a 7th grader. She is bigger than i was when i was her age. She gets teased all the time by the 8th grade boys, saying she is an elephant and she is a lesbian. Of course i am not there to say anything or protect her. She just lets them say it to her and act like it doesnt bother her. But then she will call me crying telling me what they said to her. When she tells me this i just want to go back home and knock some sense into those boys. But i know i cant because my sister tells me if i do go talk to them about it, it will just get worse. But it makes me so angry that people do this. I was never bullied and she is always being bullied. I am just so tired of hearing about it and not doing anything about it. She has told teachers before but they dont do anything about it and they say they will call the parents and stuff, but that hasnt done anything for her..it just keeps happening. She isnt the type who knows how to stick up for herself so i am always trying to give her ideas on how to get them to stop, but it doesnt work and i want to help without her getting picked on even more. If i had it my way i would be knocking those boys out, but i cant cuz its illegal and wrong. So how can i help her??