iHEAVENn Offline
.:Try Forever:.
I've been here a while

Name: Amy

Points: 14,744, Level: 17 Points: 14,744, Level: 17 Points: 14,744, Level: 17

Re: Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! - January 24th 2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingxxHuntress View Post
I wanna start the baby room as soon as possible that way its all here. The cramps are mostly when i turn to fast as well. I just got a good book called the pregnancy bible. any other good books others read? When did you start stocking up on diapers and stuff?
Well on one hand congrats..
On the other hand... I STRONGLY advise you not to start baby shopping until you are at LEAST 4 months along. I'm not trying to scare you, or trying to be mean but miscarriages DO happen and if you go out now and buy baby stuff that stuff will just be there as a reminder to constantly nag at your heart.

As for vitamins, as long as there is a certain amount of folic acid in your prenatals you're fine. Your doctor will know the amount.. you can also bring your current bottle into your doctor and ask him/her if its a good brand.

We started getting baby items in our 5th month once we found out the sex, then started stocking up on diapers in the 7th month.

.:6:21 a.m.:.
.:12-01-2007:.
.:Logan Jacob:.

Baby HunterComing 7/12/14
My Everything

I support Project Linus!
Let Go Laughing
"It took a pair of soft blue eyes, and a smile so sweet.. to make me reach up high, and really dig down deep.."