Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Feeling completely useless and suicidal
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Don'tLet'sStart Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Feeling completely useless and suicidal - February 1st 2010, 07:22 AM

As Alessa said, you need to get back on your meds. You know as well as we do, that they are what help you, and as Alessa said you need to try to help yourself as much as you can.

Now, I've at a point in time, felt the way you have, more than once. But, you have to understand something, that you are, what you will make yourself, something that Akaline Tears brought out. I do not know you, but know that you are not a piece of shit in the park, or useless. You are just hurt, and you appear to have been hurting. It is so much that a person can take.

However, we need to hang on. During times like these, it's where you need to extend out for help, and extend out to try to make it through. Truly, in times like these, we have to stick together.

Start first, by getting back on those meds, they will help you. Then, tell someone, tell them about your feelings, whether you understand them or not.

Jealousy, looking at what your cousin and brother have, will not make you feel better. Really, even having what they have will not make you feel better.
Start by not looking at what you do not have, but at what you DO have. Understand the true scenario of your situation, understand who really is there, what you truly do actually have. I for one, am someone you have now. And will be here for a long time. If you want, tell me your thoughts, tell me how you feel, or anyone on this site willing to listen.

You are not alone, and we can not give up. When life pushes, we push back, and we bear through, to reach those times of serene we desire. At times it will seem like this state of serene simply does not exist. Being in your place and seeing things I have. I can say, that place, and hope does exist. Do not give up my friend, together we all will get through this.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Don'tLet'sStart