View Single Post
  (#2397 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 11th 2010, 05:27 PM

C.
God I really like you. I don't know, it may just be a short-term thing for now, but something about you feels right, and you're FUN (: I just likeyouIlikeyouIlikeyou. You seem a little differnet to the others.

L.
I don't know what to feel. That question freaked me out and now I feel like I want space. I don't want to use you for sex but I don't know what's going on with my feelings right now. Agh.

O.
God you're such an asshole...we're on good terms and there's no way I'm screwing that up because we're lucky after having been together so long...but I keep thinking of all those little things you did that I always promised myself I'd call you up on and never did.

S.
I love you more than life itself. I love you more than anyone, more than I could imagine loving anyone, and the idea that you're not happy kills me. I know I mightn't be the best sister in the world but I will do anything, anything in this world to cheer you up and make you feel ok.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.