View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Quartet Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Melanie

Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15 Points: 11,640, Level: 15

possibly pregnant - February 12th 2010, 02:48 AM

so im sort of in an odd pickle.
my boyfriend of 3 years and i had unprotected sex the first day after my period. generally that's never been a problem, it's been about 3 years and we haven't really had an issue, but that was about 4 weeks ago and i'm feeling... a bit... well pegnant. i've been pregnant once before, by my boyfriend, but due to some of my physical issues we had to abort it.
i went online and found a TON of stories about women that have gotten pregnant from the same situation. Well, not only do i feel dumb, but i am just not sure what to do.
i havent said anything to my boyfriend about it because i mainly want to wait until i have PROOF that i'm pregnant rather than going off of these symptoms, which are, nausia (constantly), sore breasts/nipples, breast growth, tiredness, and weird mood swings, i have a couple days left before im supposed to have my period. should i wait until that point, or should i do it right away?
i am scared that if i am pregnant we will have the same issues we had before and we'll have to abort it again. i am just really scared and could use some helpful advice.

and please, if anyone wants to tell me that i'm an idiot for having unprotected sex, save it. i am sure i'm aware of everything you could possibly say.