View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
xStarr Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!
xStarr's Avatar
Name: Audrey
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 4
Join Date: December 24th 2009

Who should I talk to? - February 14th 2010, 03:38 AM

I'm pretty sure I have social anxiety...but I don't know who to talk to. What kind of doctor should I speak to, and how do I bring it up? Would a doctor help me to find a therapist? I'm really lost as to what will happen if I decide to actually get help and I hate not knowing about what I'm trying to do, it makes me so much more nervous and makes me worry :/