View Single Post
  (#2414 (permalink)) Old
M... Offline
I refuse to give up. I think.
Not a n00b

Name: Emily

Points: 10,613, Level: 15 Points: 10,613, Level: 15 Points: 10,613, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 15th 2010, 04:20 AM

Father.
I am not afraid of you anymore. And I will never be afraid of you ever again. You can beat me all the hell you want. You can knock me out for all i care. I will no longer let you effect me negitavely. You are my father, not my daddy. I can't let you in because you don't even want to try and understand. And therefore you don't deserve to understand. I can't open up to you. And you're missin gout on who i will become. Because I *am* strong, and nothing you can do or say can break me down or put me out. I still love you. But you no longer deserve the tears. You nolonger deserve the fear. You never really deserved it in the first place, but as a young child i knew no better. But now I do. Thank you. But I'm ready to stop being affected by your abuse. And I'm ready to get myself a good life. And be what i might deserve. But just for old times sake, hit me. And maybe just maybe, i'll be motivated enough to get myself out and good and ready for the world. Please. I love you. Just, I don't care anymore.
Father, from your daughter. Emily.