View Single Post
  (#2426 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 18th 2010, 06:19 PM

I like you i like you Ilikeyou. You make me feel like a twelve year old again is how much I like you. I can't believe we spent two hours together yesterday just chatting...and even though usually shy people annoy me I find your shyness intriguing. That little awkward moment we had yesterday when we were saying goodbye makes me smile to think about it ~ I don't care if we ended up just awkwardly hugging and kissing on the cheek, I know you wanted to kiss me, and you know that I wanted to kiss you, and we both knew that we both knew, and I liked it because it's just building up the tension. I really really like you and I can't wait to kiss you...soberly. Things are a bit different when we're drunk. There's something about you that makes me feel nervous...WHY?? I don't get nervous around people!! Yesterday was going to be our third date and I was still shitting myself beforehand..even knowing that you would be nervous too didn't help. Thinking about kissing you gives me butterflies, and I really really liked sitting by the lake with you yesterday ~ I loved that we were so aware of everytime we touched off each other. God I can't wait to see you again...and kiss you again...mannn. You've been on my mind all day and I haven't felt like this since.....wow, God knows when.You're starting to overtake my feelings for other people. I can't wait to see how things develop...I really really can't...ohmygod just KISS ME.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.