Thread: Triggering (SH): i thought i could do it
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
alex2010 Offline
Self Harm Awareness Advocate
Average Joe

Name: Alex Short

Exclamation i thought i could do it - February 19th 2010, 02:34 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i thought i could stop self harming, but i guess i can't, bcause 2night i took a staple and cut open the scabs of three cuts from over last weekend. i don't know what 2 do. help me. btw i've been feeling really depressed lately, and it seems like i always have 2 force a smile out. i don't if i have depression. but i may cause like i've felt unhappy since early last year. i don't know if i should talk 2 my counselor about mayb having depression or not. i think imight but i'm not sure. i do know that suicide is always seems 2 b floating somewhere in the back of my mind in the background. but i need help. i wish i hadn't slid that staple across those scabs 2day.

~Alex

Last day I cut: 7-13-2010

I believe in everyone that I help that they will get over whatever they are struggling with.

I regret nothing in my past. My past made me who I am today.

There is freedom from self harm feel free to email me anytime if you wanna chat at:
alexshort154@yahoo.com

Send a message via MSN to alex2010 Send a message via Yahoo to alex2010 Send a message via Skype™ to alex2010