View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Jimmbo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,246, Level: 14 Points: 10,246, Level: 14 Points: 10,246, Level: 14

Dry humping with her, possibly orgasm? - February 22nd 2010, 10:54 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So while im dry humping with my girlfriend, she begins to give me signs (grabbing tighter, breathiing harder, squeels) that she is enjoying it more. It happens when while im on top, i put her right leg inbetween mine, and i move my whole body up her body, and down, rubbing the top of my right leg on her areas. I didnt realize i was doing that, but she seems to really like it everytime i put prusher there, the harder and faster. So i did it a lot, and she reached some orgasm? you could feel the climax point, because she is going wild. then we need to stop because she says its delicate for a while. She said she had never felt anything like that before, she was confused, (she had never masterbated) so im not sure if that was an orgasm?
we do it much more often now, because she absolutely loves it, and goes wild

Last edited by SimplyComplex; February 22nd 2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Adding a Non PG13 Prefix :)