View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful Disaster Offline
survivor. :)
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: Drowning... - February 26th 2010, 07:34 PM

Hey there,

Firstly I can tell you that ending it will only cause more hurt and pain for the people you leave behind, the people that care about you. Do you really want to do that to them? And, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem!

You are worth so much to every single person. Everyone at your school/college would be devastated, anyone who you would randomly bump into, the person who works at the corner shop. They would all miss you, whether you believe it or not.

Could you try talking to a teacher at school about your school work? Perhaps an email could be sent round to your teachers that just says you are struggling with some things at the moment and could they cut you a little slack perhaps? And don't be afraid to ask your teachers for help with the work, they are paid to help you do well!

Talk to people on here about it, we are all here to listen and help you the best we can alright? You can come to us about anything. But I would suggest you talk to a professional of some kind if these feelings persist, they could get you the help you need to get through this.

Stay strong and don't forget you can PM me if you ever need a chat or anything.
Take care <3