Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Abuse
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
CubanitaChica Offline
Average Joe

Unhappy Abuse - March 4th 2010, 11:46 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My mom has exploded at me nonstop today even when I was just pointing out a mistake on my brothers homework that she missed when she checked it. She is constantly putting me down and making cry for hours. I've been crying for almost 5 hours now. She even yelled at me to call Dyphus. She said that that would make her really happy. I leave for college in August so I'm trying to stick it out. I know I can't be on my own. I just want to be happy and to stop hurting because of her all the time. She does this all the time and I just want her to let me be me. She tells me how I'm not her equal and never will be. It just hurts to hate my own mother. I've tried for years to like her and to get along but whenever I start to she just gives me more reason not to. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. My pursuit is being tampered with. Well thats my rant for now. Comment if you'd like.

"Make it stop,
Let this end.
This life chose me, I'm not lost in sin.
But proud I stand of who I am,
I plan to go on living."

Rest In Peace:
RCG
GCG

Live = Let Live Movement
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-L...79402865439290