View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
jamie.leigh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: jamie

Points: 9,013, Level: 13 Points: 9,013, Level: 13 Points: 9,013, Level: 13

Re: Addiction to beautiful girls, and being shallow. - March 5th 2010, 06:18 AM

i was the same way with my guys. i only slept with the thin tall guys. the only times i was with someone ugly or fat was when they forced themselves on me, or when i was drunk or fucked up on some drug. im 18 and i have slept with 31 guys, all but 3 or 4 ugly or fat. after i went into rehab, i found that looks do not matter. the hottest guys were the ones that cared more about themselves, and didnt think twice before they would hit me. needless to say, i didnt think twice before i hit them back. to me, the attractive guys have ugly personalities. looks fade over time; skin gets wrinkly, hair turns gray and falls out in some cases, and teeth deteriorate. personality is for life. i found a guy, and he may not have the best teeth, or shave that damn beard that keeps dropping scraggly hairs all over the place makin me gag when i clean, but he is a hard working, sweet guy that knows what hard work is, and knows how to have fun and make me happy, and that is why i moved in with him, and may possibly be marrying him this summer. :}

But with you, I can let my hair down. I can say anything crazy! I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground. With nothing but a T-shirt on, I never felt so beautiful, Baby, as I do now..
Now that I'm with you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~