View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: I think...I think this is Goodbye - March 5th 2010, 06:12 PM

Hey mystery,
Sorry to hear you are still going through a rought time. Life hits us fast, but that doesn't mean you can't fight back. It does matter if your here or not. Think of how your boyfriend would feel if you killed yourself. He might blame himself his entire life. Your mom and sister too. Just because they don't talk to you much doesn't mean they don't love you and care about you. I know it's hard to imagine, but everyone in your life would miss you greatly if you weren't here anymore. Something that helped me when I was feeling suicidal was one of those facebook tagging pictures. It said "If I died tomorrow, what would you want me to know?" Then I tagged everyone I could possibly think of. The responses I got were quite surprising and helped me realize I'm not just fighting for myself, I'm fighting for everyone in my life also. It doesn't matter if your going to hate me for saying this, but I really do care about you. I feel the pain you are going through and I understand the constant struggle life can be. You are stronger though ok? I'm always here for you, no matter what.
Hang in there,

Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.