View Single Post
  (#2518 (permalink)) Old
lovely.manifestation Offline
ilovemyboxofchocolateslif e<3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nev

Points: 9,187, Level: 14 Points: 9,187, Level: 14 Points: 9,187, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 8th 2010, 06:12 AM

You're a beautiful person, and I really do love you. I know that you're fond of me, and I'm definitely fond of you. But what happened? :/ I feel as though something changed, and I'm worried about you. I'm not going to email this to you, because what if you're just off doing your own thing, and I sound super needy or weird? This shaking in my confidence is not pleasing, let me tell you, but since I'm feeling insecure about that, it is what it is.
I figure you'd just contact me if you want; you always do. I mean, I've tried a couple of times... and I mean, I probably wouldn't be so bothered if our last convo hadn't been a tad stretched, though I honestly don't think you minded all that.

It's just way frustrating to be worried, and not to know what went down. I felt it that weekend, and I couldn't get to you, but when I got back... alskdfjslk.

I feel much better for having written this out though. I kindof wish we'd start up our convos up again, they were nice, thoughtful and often beautiful.

I'm also a little paranoid that I've gone and been enticing or something. That doesn't sound right, lol. But you've hinted at how you're drawn to me, and I've heard that you really do think highly of me. Which I thought was nice, because I feel the same way. But seriously, there is no way on earth that I would ever try and step between you and Rose, no way. I quite like her, and I hold no illusions that I even could if I wanted to.

But bleehhh. Talk to me, dear, because i just really miss you and more importantly, am rather worried. ahh. well that's it then. I actually do feel quite better now, so that's something.

ive got ideas now, and so things are now in motion. i wonder if i told you that, if you'd automatically get it or wonder. there's always something of a seventy-thirty with you, or so it'd seem.

if i've ever learned anything, it's to be loved.
funny how accepting and allowing that can be so hard,
when loving someone else can be so easy.
the thing is, we accept exactly what we think we deserve,
no matter what that may be.
so i'm thinking it's time to change our mindsets;
if we haven't yet figured out that we deserve the best,
then it's certainly time.
think about it ;]
<3
love,
Nev

Last edited by lovely.manifestation; March 8th 2010 at 06:19 AM.