Thread: Triggering (Suicide): why do people care so much??
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Hope. Offline
a LOVER and a FIGHTER
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Camille

Exclamation why do people care so much?? - March 8th 2010, 11:41 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

ive nvr been this suicidal before...ive thought about it for a long time...but like today i was pushed over the limit...my mom has no idea what is going on with me and just thinks its "teenage drama and i need to get over it" cuz being sad and mad all time "isnt human"...like i cant tell her cuz ... just it would be bad...and like i had a plan to do it today after school...but i chickened out and just cut instead...i dont know what to do ...am i completely crazy idk...

honestly i just want people to stop caring about me so i can hurt/kill myself without anyone caring...i dont want to hurt anyone else except myself...am i crazy? the only reason i didnt kill myself today was because too many people care at the moment and i just need people to stop so i can just die and be forgotten...i know its dumb but...ya...

Stay Strong Even If I'm Not

Send a message via AIM to Hope.