View Single Post
  (#2549 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 10th 2010, 11:04 PM

To A: As you can probably tell from the fact we're talking properly again, I'm over what happened with the break-up. I'm not going to pretend I'm happy about how things worked out, but time has made me a wiser man and I can see now that things just had to end. I wish they'd ended in a better way, but that's by the by. What I'm trying to say is I understand why you acted as you did, and even though you haven't asked for it I forgive you. I know life is very difficult for you, and I'm still here for you as a friend.

To B: I'm not sure why, but it feels like talking to you is getting more difficult. Obviously we ARE still talking, so it's not like a wall of silence has gone up. We still get on well and are still good friends, especially given some of the stuff you've confided in me and vice versa. But my head is in a mixed up place and it's tying itself in knots over whether there is more going on than just friendship, and that worries me. We are good friends - you helped keep me sane when things were going crap, and I helped you with life problems and boyfriend issues as well as best I could. We get on well and have done for the last year. So I'm worried that any feelings I might have - aside from being unlikely to be reciprocated if they even exist - are going to throw an almighty spanner in the works. I don't even want a relationship right now, and I doubt you do either. I just wish people wouldn't keep making comments about whether we're together - even though they're jokes, it isn't helping...

Last edited by dr2005; March 11th 2010 at 10:16 AM.