View Single Post
  (#2555 (permalink)) Old
LittleFish Offline
Face-eating Alien
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Se-Se

Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19 Points: 17,897, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 11th 2010, 10:34 PM

• I don't care about your freaking boy problems. Leave. Me. Alone. Why can't you take a hint? I mean, I've done everything to try and show you that I don't want to be friends, yet you continue to act like everything's just fine and dandy. Newsflash: I'm not your friend, and I haven't been for over a year. Take a hint and stick to your new friends, you have plenty. You don't need me and [other friends], you just want someone to ramble to.
  • As much as I love you, I'm afraid it's too hard for me to talk to you about this. I know you care, and I'm so glad you're finally beginning to see what I'm going through and you want to help--but please, don't make me talk about it. If I can just keep it to myself it'll be a whole lot easier. Now every time I cut I think of you and I feel even worse. It only makes me want to do it more.
  • God, I love you. I mean, everything about you--you're just so amazing, haha. I can't even find words to describe how awesome you are. If I suddenly stopped smiling and laughing, I think you'd probably be the first person to get me to do it again. You make me so happy. Even if I can't be with you, even if you don't feel the same way, I still adore you.