View Single Post
  (#2583 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,708, Level: 46 Points: 106,708, Level: 46 Points: 106,708, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 18th 2010, 02:18 AM

I know you think I overreact to things, and I know this is something so small and stupid... but... you never wished me a happy birthday. You were pretty much the only person who didn't. Even some people I haven't spoken to in years managed to send me a quick message. 'Happy birthday, Chess.' 'Hope you have a great day, Chess.' 'You deserve to have some fun, Chess.'
But, obviously, that was too hard for you. Wasn't it?
You just don't appreciate how much effort I put into yours. I was up early, I gave you something I'd only ever shown to one person before (and you were the first perrson I actually gave a copy to), I made sure you had a good day.
And you couldn't even be bothered to wish me a happy birthday.

And you two, even though you guys managed to wish me a happy birthday, you didn't get me anything. It's stupid, I know. I'm being selfish. I know, dammit. But still, you're my friends. And even when I gave you your presents... nothing. Nothing. Absolutely nothing!

Screw you.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."