View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
darkinnocenteyes Offline
Steph-O
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Stephanie

Points: 14,069, Level: 17 Points: 14,069, Level: 17 Points: 14,069, Level: 17

Re: Addiction to beautiful girls, and being shallow. - March 19th 2010, 07:54 PM

Yea... like everybody has said, usually the "good looking" people have really bad personalities. Not all of them, but in my experience they are few and far between. Have you ever seen those people though that just glow... they may not be perfect or particularly good looking but they are very attractive because of who they are. When looking for a girl to date my advice would be to focus on what comes out of their mouths. Also if you see someone you think is beautiful don't just jump on it. Just listen first. Think about what makes the people you talk to unique, special. Don't worry too much. I think you just need to figure out what you want. It's okay though there's nothing wrong with you. You're pretty normal.

Like a diet of the mind, I just choose not to indulge certain appetites; like my appetite for patterns; perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream. - A Beautiful Mind

I met Steven October 3rd, 2008. We've been practically inseperable ever since. ♥