View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while

Name: Claiiiiiiiiire

Points: 16,506, Level: 18 Points: 16,506, Level: 18 Points: 16,506, Level: 18

Re: Embarrasing!, incest, rape?, emotional abuse, panic attacks, do i need help? - March 21st 2010, 02:52 PM

Hey There.

Firstly - note that Even if you say "yes" to sex, if you were drunk while you said it, it is not consent, because you aren't capable of making responsible decisions at that time. I'm pretty sure the same rules would apply for sexual assult or molesting too.

Being drunk often makes people make irrational decisions that they wouldn't normally agree to, it also makes people act more carefree. Obviously, by you taking off your bra, the guy may have took that as you 'accepting' you wanted to have that sort of 'fun'. However, because you were under the influence of alcohol, he did actually take advantage of you.

I'm really sorry that this had to happen to you, and I know the way you feel right now, but you will move on and you will grow stronger from this experience. However, you should get someone/people to support you through this. Your mum wouldn't blame you for what happened, she would do her best to help you over come this. Have you got a therapist you could talk to - they are professionally trained to deal with this tyoe of situation and are friendly and comforting too

You could even talk to a school teacher that you trust, or the school councillor. Do you have anyother female adults that you trust? During this time you really do need to speak to someone about this, as they can help you come to terms with things and to move on.

Make sure you take a look at the resources that can be found on this website; http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-r...use-resources/

I'm not enitierly sure which country you are from, but these links may also be of interest to you:

http://www.childline.org.uk/Explore/...xualabuse.aspx

Also, try useing Google to find support groups in your local area for teenagers

I hope this helps - but definitly talk to your mum if you can I'm always happy to talk too - but your Mum is a must really

Take Care,
Claire x

I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.

I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.