Thread: Triggering (Suicide): i completely need to end it all.
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: i completely need to end it all. - March 22nd 2010, 07:41 PM

Hey there,
Sorry to hear you are going through a tough time right now. But ending it all wouldn't fix anything. People do care about you. How do you think your boyfriend would feel if you killed yourself? He'd be very hurt I'm sure. Have you talked to your boyfriend about the way you feel? It sounds like he's a good guy to stick by your side through this. Sometimes just letting things out can help you feel better too. Also, what about a guidence counselor at school? You can go to them to have someone to talk to and they might even be able to convince your parents for help. Don't let what these people say about you bring you down, because you and I both know it's not true. They are doing it to hurt you, and you are stronger and you aren't going to let that happen. Every time you think negatively about yourself, think of a positive thing and write it down. Soon enough you'll have a super duper list of positive things you can look at whenever people start to bring you down. Because you deserve to live a happy life, and you aren't going to let these jerks get in your way. I'm always here if you want to talk.
Hang in there,
Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.