View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: I am feeling... - March 23rd 2010, 11:03 PM

Elizabeth,

I understand how much pain a breakup can cause. And having to deal with a rough family life must put a lot more strain on you. But that doesn't mean you have to give up and accept things for what they are. You can fight against it. Tell yourself you aren't going to let these things get in the way with who you really are inside.

You'd be surprised how many people out there are really willing to listen to you. There are a lot more people than you'd think who'd be willing to help you. I doubt people will think you are attention seeking, as you have many reasons to feel the way you are feeling right now. I think you should talk to your friends about the way you are feeling rather then not answering them. Who knows? They may be able to be there for you and make everything okay. It's okay to go to staff at your school and tell them what's going on. I know it may be scary at first, but the school counselors do this as their job so they are used to helping kids going through the same things as you. People are much more understanding if they realize you are having a hard time. It's okay to have all those feelings, but it's not okay to keep them bottled up inside. I'm always here if you want to talk.

Stay strong,

Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.