View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ThatpersonIusedtobe Offline
Average Joe

Name: Katie

want to end it all. - March 27th 2010, 03:32 PM

Are all these things really going to end one day????Life is so alone, I don't feel like I can talk to anyone. It's all alone when you grow up, isn't it? Friends left and went on their ways, people die and suddenly it all became so hard like we are all facing this world alone.
and I go out there and smile every single day though it hurts like hell.
I HATE LIFE SO FUCKING MUCH!!
nothing good comes out of it. If the purpose of every life is happiness then why am I living?
grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I fucking want to die but I can't
i have to live because i don't want my family to go through this. I even think about what would people think about me after I die, will they think I was stupid and was a coward who wasn't brave enough and keep running away form the problems in life. I don't even know why I even care when death won't make me feel a thing after that anyway.
but sometimes I just want to be selfish for once and it all ends. I don't want to be sad any longer, I don't want to be like this, I don't want to live with myself - the one I hate.
I just don't want to take this any more, I have been doing this for years and it never goes away. This whole thing is endless.
I can't get these stupid thoughts out of my head. I'm soo tired of thinking but I cannot stop at all. I even try to search for a painless way to go.

please help

These walls that I can't break down...