View Single Post
  (#2653 (permalink)) Old
CANDLEJA- Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Devin

Points: 10,504, Level: 14 Points: 10,504, Level: 14 Points: 10,504, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 31st 2010, 12:04 AM

You're an ignorant, lying, dramatic, self centered,two faced, backstabbing, stupid, immature, irresponsible, bitch. I seriously don't think I have ever hated somebody, except for you. You knew he was trying to stay away from that shit, and you took him right to it. Ever since we started, you had it out for us. Newsflash, YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET HIM. He finds you revolting and disgusting, he's told me straight up. Just because you have a miserable life, doesn't mean you have to take people with potential down with you. Get over yourself. Stop trying to start shit. Oh, and you say your life is so hard, it's probably because you don't commit to getting better. You know that drugs and alcohol are bringing you down, you've said it and admitted it yourself, but you still revolve your life around them. You abuse your anti depressants, you don't go to school, and you treat people who care about you and love you like SHIT. You literally THRIVE off of drama, you've said it yourself.
You are a HORRIBLE person.
I swear to god, you better stay the hell out of my life and not cross my path, or all of this will be said straight to your face, again. You obviously didn't learn the first time, and I promise the second time around will be ten times worse. You're so lucky there were people there to hold me back. SO lucky.

ARRRGGGHHH.

__DEVINxLEIGH,
---

"Sometimes I have moments in life,
where I am able to forget for one minute,
exactly how lonely I am.
I live for those moments.
Is that pathetic or brave?"

---

Last edited by CANDLEJA-; March 31st 2010 at 12:09 AM.