Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Sex Addiction!
View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19

Re: Sex Addiction! - April 1st 2010, 12:19 AM

Unlike everyone else I’m a realist, and in ones normal everyday life you can’t just go see a councilor because you’ve got a natural teen sex-drive, rest assured that this is just a faze you’re going through which is NOT a sex addiction. A sex addiction is when you can’t go one day without having some sort of sexual interaction. Sex addicts often pay for sex regardless if they are female.

This is something you must learn to control and overcome. There is nothing wrong with having a sex partner that you share desires with, again that’s natural. Once you age some more and get into you 20’s you’ll find that your sex-Drive will still be strong but you’ll be able to make more clear decisions.

Everyone above that recommended you to a councilor isn’t knowledgeable enough to know that this isn’t something a councilor will read into and actually give you life changing results. They will feed you some empty words and send you home with the same sexual desires you had in the first place, So did they fix the problem or just put a bandied on it?

Be careful when taking advise on this site because often times people will mislead you into thinking there’s something overly wrong with you when your just another teenageer with the same feelings as the next one. Everybody deals with their emotions differently. This is most certainly something you can overcome. Just remember to be safe and always use protection while having sex otherwise you may need to see a doctor.