View Single Post
  (#2668 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 2nd 2010, 07:43 PM

do you seriously not understand? i've done everything that i possibly can to be with you? and i feel like you're still sitting there playing me. but you know what? i keep fucking holding on because i love you. no matter that i cry myself to sleep everything, no matter that every morning i wake up crying, no matter the days where i just fall on the ground because i can't take this anymore, i hold onto this. just because i know that when we hang out, it'll be worth it. you know what? i'm just going to be honest. i feel like you just use me for your own enjoyment. and i'm pretty sure you do. half the time you say the sweetest things, and half the time you act like you've been saying those things to different girls ALL DAY LONG. you're such a player i bet, and i just keep ignoring it. i just keep pretending that i don't fucking care because i want to be with you so badly. i need you in my life, but you just don't understand how much i fucking mean this.
i need you. and i feel like you're playing me.

UGH. FUCK. ):

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU, AND IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS NOTHING TO YOU. /////////:

..i'm gonna go cry some more..

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.