Thread: i'm very lonely
View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
fresco Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Points: 10,207, Level: 14 Points: 10,207, Level: 14 Points: 10,207, Level: 14

Re: i'm very lonely - April 5th 2010, 02:35 PM

It's not weak to want a hug from someone. People by nature crave human contact. You can hug me...Wouldst thou accept a mental hug?

It's never too late to change. You have the chance to go back to school and totally change what you do with your free time. School is nice because different classes make for different people, but you are sure to find people with similar likes as you. Hobbies are awesome- dont lose that.

I am terribly awkward to talk to as well. Sometimes I come on too strong and sometimes I barely "come on" at all, like the deodorant you swear you put on only to smell a lil funksoulbrother the second you begin strenuous activity. Yet my friends stick around. Why? I actually dont know the real reason but I think it has to do with the fact that they're my friends. Friends can be really good to you. I have fought with more than one of my friends but I didnt lose them. Yesterday I actually was a total as*ho*e to my one friend but all it took was a modest apology and she knew I didnt mean it. It's just a friend thing. Once you make one good friend, you can make ten. And it's worth it.